When my child was born 8 years ago, I had a goal in mind: to find as many children’s book about Puerto Rico so I can share with him. Little by little, I started building up my child’s home library.
Planning a 12+ hour road trip to and another 12+ hour road trip from means you need to keep your kids busy in the car! With so many hours in the car I wanted to sneak in some Spanish learning, too! Yeah, I know I’m sneaky like that!
Ever since we returned from our trip last year to Puerto Rico, my son has been begging for us to take him to the beach! Living in an area with no beaches it was hard to comply with his wishes. Nonetheless, summer was here, and thanks to both hubby, and my in-law for winning a free weekend get-away we were able to hit the road and go to Florida!
Looking for something?
El amor a la lectura comienza en el hogar. Tengo bonitos recuerdos de mi Mamá cuando se sentaba a leer sus novelas románticas en las tardes. Mami siempre tenía un libro en las manos y yo quería ser como ella.
My 8 yr. old loves watching The Food Network Channel. His favorite show is Cake Wars.
With summer in full swing I’m looking to focus more on Spanish activities with little one. An on-line search for an “All About Me” Spanish printable proved to be unsuccessful! So I set out to create a free printable for my readers!
- Celebrating Peru’s Independence Day
- Montessori Inspired Language Learning Resource for Toddlers
- Frida Kahlo: Spanish Videos and Resources for Kids
- Total Solar Eclipse Activities for Kids
- Spanish Language Summer Camp Program
- Watermelon Mint Lemon Paleta
- Arroz con Pollo and Apple Pie: Raising Bicultural Children
- How the Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul Movie Makes Spanish Cool
- New Orleans Road Trip with Kids
- Kindness Day is Every Day