Earth Day Crafts
A fun, and easy craft to celebrate Earth Day with your children is to make your own cool art paper! Yes, you can make art paper by recycling! It’s super easy to make!
My Mom is a seamstress. What did she not sew! From our dresses, to curtains, to wash cloths, and home-made note pads!
Looking for something?
I have sat on this post for many days, writing, re-writing and looking for a perfect title. I’ll be honest, I was at a loss for words. How do we have this conversation with our sweet 9 year old?
Raising Bilingual Kids
So how do I keep him engaged, and excited about reading and writing in Spanish?? Read along as I share 8 tips on encouraging biliteracy in our home. One of my goals when raising a bilingual kid was for him to read and write in Spanish.
This is a great activity to do with kids anytime during the year. I’m always looking to focus more on Spanish activities with my son. An on-line search for an “All About Me” Spanish printable proved to be unsuccessful!
When my child was born 8 years ago, I had a goal in mind: to find as many children’s book about Puerto Rico so I can share with him. Little by little, I started building up my child’s home library.
- Kids Cooking Party
- Five-Must Read Chapter Books for Tweens by Latino Authors
- Aloe Vera Brownie Balls
- Introducing Biracial Bookworms Academy
- Primavera de Mariana Iranzi
- Women in History Spanish Children’s Books
- Boone Hall Plantation Day Trip with Kids
- Senufo Mud Painting Art Project for Kids
- Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #58
- Spanish Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes